|Kettlebell builds core strength. Try after situps and plank and you'll feel what I am talking about!|
4 X (as fast a possible without losing form):
- 10-15 Kettlebell Lift Squats, 80% max weight (I don't have heavier than a 35#, so that's what I use, but if I had 45#, that would be better.
- 10-15 kettle bell swings with 80% max weight, so go heavy as there are fewer repeats, 35# for me
- 5 reps each arm of one handed kettle bell swings, lighter weight, for me 20#
- 10 one-legged squats on each side
- 10 pushups
- 1 minute plank on elbows
- 10-15 v-sit ups
- 30 elbow to knee situps (15 each side)
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting!